FanPost

Crosby complaining again, says he may not play in All-Star game

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/Report-Sidney-Crosby-considers-skipping-All-Sta;_ylt=ArytrEbF.69Plk8eSw94wkR7vLYF?urn=nhl-308838

I'd be happy if he didn't play it would maybe give Dubinsky or someone else who deserves to be there the chance to make the best of an opportunity.  Did Crosby really complain that Steckel wasn't suspended for the hit he put on Crosby in the WC?  First of all Steckel didn't even know he was about to hit someone, its called INCIDENTAL contact Sidney.  We can't go suspending every player just because they come down with a concussion, sometimes you can't pinpoint where it occured as in Crosby's case.  In my opinion the only disciplinary action that should have been handed out regarding the 2 hits he took was a 2 minute boarding penalty to Victor Hedman.  End of story.  Does anyone remember if Curtis Glencross got any punishment for the blindside hit to Drury last year???