Jesse Spector Live Chat at Blueshirt Blogs

Since Jesse was nice enough to join us Monday night on Blueshirt Banter Radio (and do a fantastic job), let's show him Banter love works both ways by heading over to his live chat on Blueshirt Blogs.

You can start submitting your questions at 1:30, and the chat begins at 2.

I am going to try and be in there as well.