Toronto Maple Leafs at New York Rangers: Open Game Thread

NEW YORK - NOVEMBER 11: Marc Staal #18 Michael Sauer #38 Ruslan Fedotenko #19 and Brandon Prust #8 of the New York rangers celebrate Fedotenko's first period goal against the Buffalo Sabres of the New York Rangers at Madison Square Garden on November 11 2010 in New York City. (Photo by Bruce Bennett/Getty Images)

Tonight's Updated Lineup:

Fedotenko - Boyle - Prust
Avery - Anisimov - Gaborik
Wolski - Stepan - Zuccarello