FanPost

We are now the "Whale"........

Half way thru the season, and half the team is injured and out.

The kids from the "Whale" have played great....nice to see the farm system step up....

But come on, how many players can this team lose.

Still not sure why Del Zotto is still in the minors.......move Gilroy up front and free MDZ from the Torts prison in the minors.

Still, like to watch the kids play, and play well.....

One final thought, I was not a Prust fan last year, but he never stops moving, hitting and taking on every tough guy in the league....Regarding Prust, I am glad I was wrong....same could be said for Boyle.

Going to have to pull up "The Whale" web site to see who is left and who is next to come up.

Let's Go Rangers.........(NY Orca's).....nah......(NY KILLER WHALE'S)........nah.....

Let's Go Rangers