New York Rangers at Florida Panthers: Open Game Thread

Should be plenty of Ranger fans on hand at the Bank Atlantic Center tonight. With a strong NY/NJ contingent already in South Florida, coupled with holiday vacations, expect the Blueshirts to be well represented in Sunrise tonight.

Panthers are in last place in the Southeast Division, but only one game under .500, and have played decent at home (7-6-1)

Assuming Tomas Vokoun in the cage for the Cats, while Martin Biron will give Henrik Lundqvist a breather tonight.

For all the latest on the Florida Panthers, check out Litter Box Cats. Donny does a fantastic job covering the Cats, and is also a Hartford Whalers aficionado. Not only that, but for my money he is SBNation Hockey's best writer, hands down. He has a knack for telling a story or sharing a thought that is unmatched.

Last time they met: The Rangers defeated the Panthers 3-0 in Sunrise on November 26th.

All-Time: Rangers lead the series 37-23-6

Have at it in the game thread, I will be in and out, while I watch the Giants and scoreboard watch the Bears.