FanPost

Nicknames

A while ago somebody made a post about nicknames not being creative (can't find it now, though to be honest I searched for less than 45 seconds) and wanted to get your thoughts on this one. Zupa Di Pesce for Zuccarello. My brother when he was home for christmas just started to call him that for no particular reason and its grown on me and my dad so much that we don't really call him anything else. For those that don't know Zupa Di Pesce is a meal. It rolls off the tongue very easy its definitely not conventional. Thoughts? (BTW its pronounced like zoo-pah de pesh with an italian accent optional).