FanPost

FEDEX possibly out 2-4 Weeks

Newsday.com (Steve Zipay) reports, "The Rangers summoned Chad Kolarik from the AHL during last night's game to replace Brandon Dubinsky, and were forced to make another move when Ruslan Fedotenko sprained his left shoulder at 9:24 of the second period after a hard shoulder check from Leafs defenseman Mike Komisarek. He will miss two to four weeks and coach John Tortorella said Brodie Dupont also would join the team for the road trip..."

From rotoworld.com, "Ruslan Fedotenko suffered a separated left shoulder in Thursday's game against Toronto and will be out of action for two to four weeks. ..."

ESPN.com quotes Torts post game remarks and called Fedotenko's injury "a sprained shoulder", but still out 2-4 weeks.