New York Rangers at Carolina Hurricanes: Open Game Thread

No rest for the weary, as the Rangers head to Raleigh to take on the Hurricanes. It's a bit of historical hockey irony that the Rangers are taking on the Used-To-Be-Whalers, seeing as how many new Whale (God what a dumb name) are playing a role in this season for the Rangers.

See you all in the thread.

For more on the Canes, check oot Canes Country

Rangers vs Hurricanes preview

Just a reminder, Blueshirt Banter Radio tomorrow night at 8 PM

SB Nation Featured Video