FanPost

Could Another Trade for a Winger be in the Works?

With Dubinsky and Fedotenko out, I wonder if Sather is looking for another winger to fill some shoes until guys get healthy. Because now we have Drury in the top 9 and a 4th line comprised of all Connecticut Whale players, that is hardly the recipe for success, maybe Sather is exploring options to keep us afloat until our bodies get back in the mix. Whats your thoughts?

To meet the 75 word minimum and once again what are your thoughts, the floor is yours.