FanPost

Liberty Jersey

I have been on the lookout for an authentic Rangers Liberty jersey for a little while now as a gift for a friend who always talks about how much he loves them (I myself was not crazy about those jerseys).   I know its a log shot, but I was wondering if any of you guys might know a store online or somewhere in NY that might still have some hanging around.  I'm not really concerned with any particular player's name being on the jersey, just as long as its not someone who would fall under the "Name That Clown" category.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.