Florida Panthers at New York Rangers: Open Game Thread

Last game before a well deserved break for this Ranger team, they will be facing a Florida team that has only won three of their last ten.

Amazing stat for you......if the Rangers win Game 52 of their season tonight, it will be their 30th win of the season, a milestone they did not hit until Game 68 last season.

Dan Girardi will not play again, and Brodie Dupont will be a healthy scratch, according to Andrew Gross at Ranger Rants. Girardi is expected back against the Penguins after the All-Star break, as is Ryan Callahan.

For all things Florida Panthers, say hi to my man Donny at Litter Box Cats