FanPost

Dan Girardi.......

Dan Girardi missed the first game of his NHL career after 330 straight......

After all the shots this guy has stopped over the the past few years, how can this stat be true?

I've seen baseball players on the DL for a hangnail, yet Girardi does his job night after night, with little fanfare.

Well Dan, my hat is off to you .......

Get back soon, at the rate our players are going down this year, we might need you back tonight.....