FanPost

Our "Tiny Dancer"

Sung to the tune of Elton John's 'Tiny Dancer'

"Tiny Dancer"

Blue shirt baby. Wizard? Maybe. Lil' Norwegian
Frodo-faced, pirate smile, you'll see what others can't
Ballerina, you must have seen the magic in his hands
And now he's with us, always with us, tiny dancer in our hands

Zuke dekes, the goalie cheats
He never had a chance
Turning back he just laughs
Time to take off the pads