Blueshirt Banter Radio Monday Night Edition at 8 PM

Ham and Eggers

Tonight on Blueshirt Banter Radio at 8 PM, the co-hosts will be in their old yellow jackets and bad toupee's, channeling the ghost of Howard Cosell as they take to the air on a crisp Monday Night to talk.........New York.......Ranger hockey.

We definitely "tell it like it is" when it comes to the Blueshirts, and we involve the fans like no other show around. There is a live chat throughout the show, and we take your calls at 646-478-4692.

Remember, "its just a simple radio program."

See you tonight at 8 PM!!!