Sunday Morning Cartoon: Boogaard

In honor of the NHL All-Star Game tonight I present you with a special Sunday morning Blueshirt Banter cartoon. Now, I don't like to kick a man when's down (and injured) but I couldn't help but think about the disappointment (and possible safety risk) that Derek Boogaard is. When we talk about who sits and stays in the lineup when the Rangers are at 100% health, no one ever mentions Boogaard. Perhaps that is because the vast majority of us are already exhausted with Boogaard half a season into his four-year contract. We should do our best not to forget about Boogaard though, he is a wonderful thing to be frustrated about... not unlike the powerplay, Chris Drury, or John Giannone.