FanPost

When the Rangers get healthy.....

What are the rangers going to do when all of these players come off injured reserve. Who sits? What are the lines?Does anybody get sent down?

WIth callahan, dubinsky and prospal all likely back this week the rangers have some big decisions to make. But the tough one really comes when fedetenko and christensen come back which will be within the next 10 or so days.

You have to believe the lines will look something like this

cally  AA   duby

Zuke   Step    wolski

avery   prospal     gaborik

feds    BB   prust

Does this mean the odd men out are Drury and Christensen or does avery sit or the send Zuccarello down. I would be very surprised to see them send down Mats he has been so good and has taken full advantage of his opportunity. But also how can they sit the captain down, even with his struggles. Avery really could be the odd man out even though he has picked up his game lately. What do you guys think will happen, who takes a seat in the press box when the Rangers finally return to full strength?