FanShot

TSN just posted an interview with Derek Stepan. He doesn't say anything earth shattering (although...

TSN just posted an interview with Derek Stepan. He doesn't say anything earth shattering (although I wonder if the TSN guys practice their lines before there interviews) but if you're interested it's not a bad interview. I love his poise with interviews, he seems more composed than the guys asking the questions.

Derek Stepan Interview