Blueshirt Banter Radio: Radio for New York Rangers Fans Tonight at 8 PM

Voted 51 and 52 in Billboard Magazine's "50 Best-Looking Radio Hosts" List

Hitting 2011 in full stride, a second episode of Blueshirt Banter Radio this week tonight at 8 PM. We will talk about last night's big overtime win over the Canes, Mats Zuccarello, Michael Del  Zotto, the WJC's, Rick Dipietro, and we will preview the upcoming games for the Rangers.

Blueshirt Banter Radio isn't your everyday hockey podcast. It's a live 2 hour show that focuses on the Rangers, but also pokes a fair amount of fun at the other NY area hockey teams, and mixes in a unique brand of comedy. Think of it as a "Morning Zoo" type show that focuses on the Rangers. We have a crazy bunch of callers that take pride in their own mental cases. There is also a live chat that goes on during the show, where no topic seems to be off-limits.

So we hope you can join us tonight at 8 for the World Famous, loved by some despised by others Blueshirt Banter Radio.

And remember, if you miss the show, it is available for download on the show page, as are all of our previous shows, which have featured such guests as Wayne Gretzky, Dave Maloney, Theo Fleury, Emile Francis, and Dale Weise. The show is also available on Itunes and Microsoft Zune, and to my knowledge can be listened to on Droids and Blackberrys. See you tonight!