Rangers News: McDonagh in, Rozsival Out Tonight Against Dallas

NEW YORK - SEPTEMBER 23: Ryan McDonagh #51 of the New York Rangers checks Mattias Tedenby #52 of the New Jersey Devils during their preseason game on September 23 2010 at Madison Square Garden in New York City. (Photo by Al Bello/Getty Images)

From the day Ryan McDonagh was traded to the Rangers for Scott Gomez, we've anxiously awaited our chance to see him play, and tonight is the night.

According to Andrew Gross, Ryan McDonagh will make his debut tonight in place of Michal Rozsival, who is still nursing a sore shoulder. McDonagh will be paired with Matt Gilroy.

Probable Lines for Tonight:

Brandon Dubinsky - Derek Stepan - Mats Zuccarello
Sean Avery- Artem Anisimov - Marian Gaborik
Ruslan Fedotenko - Brian Boyle - Brandon Prust
Alex Frolov - Chris Drury - Dale Weise
Marc Staal - Dan Girardi
Steve Eminger - Mike Sauer
Matt Gilroy - Ryan McDonagh

Henrik Lundqvist will be in goal for the Rangers, he is 2-2 lifetime against Dallas with a 2.27 GAA

Also, Andrew has some good news on Vinny Prospal, but there is still no timetable for his return.

Great story from Jessie Spector on Staal and Girardi. While they both still make their mistakes, you would be hard pressed to find a better shutdown pair in the NHL right now.

SBNation NY talks about the Week that Was in NY Sports.

Ryan McDonagh

#27 / New York Rangers

6-1

213