Bantering Points: Practice, Practice, Practice Edition

- Sean Avery was waived by the New York Rangers a week ago. Avery finally reported to the Connecticut Whale today. [Ranger Rants]

- Kevin Weeks gave us his top-eight goalies in the NHL right now. Henrik Lundqvist is on the list, but you probably won't like where he falls. [NHL]

- Chris Kreider played a big part in Boston College's win on Friday, and he was great on Saturday as well. The back-to-back wins have helped Boston College obtain the No. 1 ranking in the united states. [BC Interruption]

- It appears as though Marc Staal won't be practicing this week according to a report by ESPN. This isn't new, nor is it a setback, but there are two injuries the Rangers need to keep an eye on. Both Wojtek Wolski and Mike Sauer sat out of practice Monday (the team had off Tuesday), which can be concerning. When all is said and done the Rangers will have had a week off from Europe to their first game back in the United States against the Islanders on Saturday. Hopefully Wolski and Sauer are healthy by then. [ESPN]