New York Rangers News: Callahan Fine, Expected To Play Saturday; Line Changes

News spread earlier that Ryan Callahan left practice early, for an undisclosed reason. While we all were expecting the worst, it was nothing to get nervous about. John Tortorella met with the media following practice, and stated that Callahan was just getting his rest today.

Everyone can exhale, it's nothing serious, as it was speculated before. Callahan is expected to be in the line-up on Saturday, on a line with Brandon Dubinsky, and Artem Anisimov. However, there was speculation that Dubinsky will play on the top line Saturday, but it looks as if Torts changed it up already.

Derek Stepan was on the left wing today at practice, which may foreshadow the lines for Saturday. But we'll have to wait and see. After practice, Stepan stated that he was not sure if he will start on the top line Saturday, but will be excited if he gets the shot.

That is all we have for now, anything else that comes out, you will be the first to hear.