Bantering Points: Line Shuffling Begins, Who Plays Where?

- Probably one of the most expected changes was the left winger, on the top line. Brandon Dubinsky saw a fair amount of time on the top line, during the Anaheim game. Although, do you think he's the best fit, or would someone else suffice?

 - John Tortorella met with the media for the first time, after returning back from Europe. One of the hottest topics, is the current health of Marc Staal. Tortorella stated that Staal continues to receive treatment, and would not be practicing this week.

 - We were all hoping for a turn-around season for Marian Gaborik this coming season. So far, he's been looking like his old self. Nick over at Rangers Tribune takes a look at why we could see the "old" Gaborik back this year.

 - With the absence of Marc Staal on the top defensive pairing, someone had to step-up in his place. Not only one, but two took on this role so far. Those being Ryan McDonagh and Dan Girardi. Girardi has played about 30+ minutes per night,and added five blocked shots. From a mid-season call-up last season, to a mainstay on Broadway, Ryan McDonagh is in the same boat as Girardi. He averages around 27+ minutes per game, but has a ton of takeaways in the defensive end.

- I'm going to finish this off with a pretty sick looking background image. This is coming from the Rangers website, and I must say, it is pretty awesome.