Blueshirt Banter's New York Rangers Highlight Of The Week

Once again, very small sample size this week since the New York Rangers only played in one game. And even though the Rangers lost to the New York Islanders, there were still a few highlights to chose from. Once again, I don't think too many of you will be upset with the choice.

The pass from Brad Richards to Marian Gaborik looks like a simple one, but there are more than a few ways to miss that outlet. Richards hit Gaborik's take in stride, and allowed Gaborik to break in alone to tie the game at one. This is one of the plays we're hoping to see as the year goes on and two continue to get used to playing with each other.

Richards has a goal and two assists in three games thus far this year, and this is the second week in a row he's been a main contributor in a Blueshirt Banter New York Rangers Highlight Of The Week. Below the jump is past winners.

Week 1: Brad Richards goes top shelf against the Anaheim Ducks to give the Rangers a late equalizer in the third period.