Bantering Points: Looking Ahead To Tuesday Versus Vancouver

 - With the Rangers recent slump, there is one positive outlook on the team. Nick over at the Rangers Tribune points out that the offense is indeed improving, but it just takes time. He points out that Richards are greatly improved since his first game as a Ranger, as well as the rest of the lines.

 - With Jeff Woywitka making his Ranger debut last night, a lot of fans are wondering what he can bring to the table. Glen Miller over at SNY Rangers Blog takes a look at what Woywitka has to offer, and backs his point with advanced stats.

 - We'll transition over to something that we haven't talked about that much lately, prospects. Joe published an article yesterday which provided us with an up-to-date picture on how guys like Christan Thomas, J.T Miller, and Carl Hagelin are progressing.

 - Could Mats Zuccarello being assigned to the AHL, lead to a move? Michael Gleich over at Bleeding All Blue, analyzes how the demotion saves the Rangers some cash, and could be a prelude to another move.