New York Rangers Prospects: So That Jesper Fasth Kid ... He's Really Good Too

There are no photos of Jesper Fasth, so here is one of Dylan McIlrath who was taken 10th overall by the Rangers in the same draft in which Fasth was selected.

While we continue to look for bright spots as the New York Rangers remain winless so far this season, I realized I accidentally omitted Jesper Fasth from yesterday's prospects post.

Fasth was the Rangers' sixth round pick in the 2010 NHL Entry Draft, and is quickly becoming one of the biggest up-and-coming players within the Rangers farm system. Fasth already has four goals and seven assists for 11 points in 11 games for HV71 Jonkoping of the SEL. That's even more impressive when you realize that Fasth has put up a point-per-game as a 20-year old in a league of men.

Fasth is already inching towards career numbers in the SEL, the young forward posted 16 points in 36 games last year, and is on pace to crush that record.

While Fasth might be flying a little under the radar with names like Ryan Bourque, Christian Thomas, Chris Kreider and Carl Hagelin taking the spotlight, Fasth has been tearing it up overseas.

Hopefully we see more of this from him.