Bantering Points: A Week In Review

Every Saturday morning we'll give you the "week in review" for New York Rangers stories you might have missed that were published on Blueshirt Banter the past week. Also, we had over 1000 comments in the past two game threads, awesome work guys!

- Marian Gaborik and Brad Richards are finding their groove, and the results have been fantastic. Richards has assisted on all four of Gaborik's goals this year, and things should only get better from here.

- The Rangers have a victory hat. Yes, it's exactly what you think it is. Yes, it's the greatest thing of all time.

 - Kevin takes a look at the red-hot start Gaborik has had to the season.

Bryan takes a loot at the play of Ryan Callahan, and whether or not his play has decreased since the start of the season.

Relive the Rangers victory over the Calgary Flames.

Relive the Rangers victory over the Vancouver Canucks.