FanPost

ZUKE tearing up the AHL

Well there you go - 1 game in the Whale, 2 goals and 1 assist in a 5-0 win.  play the kid on a top line and he WILL produce top line points... no doubt in my mind. people all around the world see it and know it except torts and some guys in here... not naming names.

TOrts: he cant dwindle away on a checking line, put him with talent on a top line with top line minutes and you will be seen as Gandalf the Grey or White or whatever you want, he will be a top player for many years to come in a club that needs more offence than what it has right now with three grinding lines and one scoring line.

SB Nation Featured Video