FanPost

LACK OF GOAL SCORING, SPEED AND SKILL, LEADS TO ANOTHER TUFF LOSS!!

Simply put, the Rangers look out of place, and outta whack and lack of will power  some games, because of their unability to score goals. we need  scoring!!  or real skill players who take the puck to the net every night! weve been lacking this since jagr straka and shanahan left us..( 2) When have the rangers drafted a real good young forward sniper hard nose skilled player in the draft?? Edmonton has shown us that tonight with their young talent, but where is ours? i think kreider could be good, but where is he when we need him with gaby and richards? As time goes by other teams are getting stronger and better and we are just sitting in the same old place, fighting for boring one goal games and hoping lundqvist can carry us the season. what about making trades for players and draft picks? or simply just start bringing up our kids and benching christainson.. and feds,, for speed and skill like bourque and  hagelin. zuccarello? i would start thinking about that now like how vancouver got booth from florida...!! all players are options now including our second line and third line players... we simply have too much third and fourth line players and holes.. rather than three complete solid  offensive threat lines!! Our system our chemistry and our players all need to be reshuffled and organized well and put the best players out on the ice and not our goons to try and fight and score all our goals arent happening!! RANGERS HOCKEY IS GETTING BORING WITHOUT ANY SCORING! so lets wake up and do something about it! we need to keep writing and complaining till the message gets out! Are you with me??  tell me your thoughts and ideas..  And lets make this team great again, together!

My vision and thought of our team!!  Great goalie.. and backbone of our team.. The best when in the zone!!! defensivly we are good.. solid  top 6 in the league and getting better..! with sauer and stall back...!! giradi= good , stall, sauer. mcdonough... all good del zotto needs work defensivly.. offensive good. eminger and others ok average but not taking us over the edge! still need a big shot defenseman,, who can play the powerplay!! and has the best shot..  Now comes our big problem our offensive lines and scoring.. 1) gabby great sniper, richards set up man and number one play maker, problem no left winger with speed who can score matching gabroik speed! stepan too slow!!! second line,,, dubi left wing??? i think hes a centerman.. anismov?? problem .. inconsistent centerman, never improving!! then cally. great hard working player like dubi, but lack that extra size and skill to net 30 goals a year, along with dubi! i see them being a good  3rd line pair as of now because their not improving since their big contracts. now our real third line?  boyle zucc stepan christenson, fedentenko all over the place too small and slow  or slow inconsistent again.. this is where the problem lies! these guys need to find a spot on this team...!  our third line is more like our fourth!! Our fourth line looks great , boyle, prust, rupp,....! solid big and strong!!! so our problem is number one left winger first line, maybe kreider? second line scoring threat with skill we dont have!!???  and our third line grinding and getting additional goals in anismov, dubi and cally!  we simply need 1 star winger up front and 3 good or great skill guys on the second line who can score as our backup line and get one every other night..!! I think if and when when get all this and a number one powerplay defensmen hopefully, (mccilrath) ? with a wicked shot back there with del zotto like we had with leetch and subov, we will have a good team and one that has a chance to win the cup and make new york for great for not just one victory but many there after with the youth and skill in our system!