New York Rangers Pregame: Wojtek Wolski and Jeff Woywitka In, Bell and Christensen Out

NEW YORK - NOVEMBER 14: Goalie Martin Biron #43 of the New York Rangers assists in cleaning hats off of the ice that were thrown by fans after Marian Gaborik of the Rangers scored his third goal of the game in the third period of a hockey game against the Edmonton Oilers at Madison Square Garden on November 14 2010 in New York City. (Photo by Paul Bereswill/Getty Images)

The New York Rangers participated in their morning skate, before taking on the Winnipeg Jets tonight at 8:30 PM. Notable changes to the lineup are Wojtek Wolski being back in the lineup after a nagging groin injury. Jeff Woywitka will be inserted into the lineup, in place of Brendan Bell.

Mike Rupp also stated the other day that he had a "cranky" knee, and was unsure if he would be playing. It obviously wasn't enough to keep him out of the lineup tonight, he's ready to go.

Henrik Lundqvist will get his first night off this season, and Marty Biron will make his season debut for the Blueshirts. There was concern, wondering if Biron received the start as a result of Hank's injury. John Tortorella cleared this rumor with assurance that the King was 100%. This was just a good time to give Biron a start in their final game, before returning to New York for the home opener.

We will have our Keys to the Game going up at 5:00 today, so look for that. Along with out open game thread starting at 8:00 PM tonight.