John Tortorella Switches Lines Again; Christensen Finds Himself On Top Line

Well it looks as if Brad Richards will be centering, not the top line, but instead the second line. I mean, we only signed him to be our top line center, John Tortorella already has other plans it seems. The lines from today's practice were as follows: Wolski - Christensen - Gaborik | Dubinsky - Richards - Callahan | Fedotenko - Boyle - Prust | Stepan - Anisimov - Newbury. So it seems that Wojtek Wolski also earned himself a top line spot, not really sure how that happened either.

Again with these lines, I'm a little but confused. I'm going to quote Nick here with this one, "So, in place of the All-Star center in Brad Richards that was signed for an arm and a leg this summer, $925,000 Erik Christensen finds himself on the top line despite being absent from every game he has played in so far this season." That pretty much sums up EXACTLY what I was thinking. Just doesn't make sense to me.

Michael Del Zotto also didn't skate today, along with teammate Mike Rupp. It is unknown why Del Zotto is sitting, but Mike Rupp was having knee problems, which sidelined him last night as well.