FanPost

Roman Horak

Ummm Roman Horak? Well the kid has consecutive multiple point games including the game winner tonight for the flames. Sure do love Erixon but that does kind of sting to see that kind of production already. Albeit its early, but still........ . I havent been on in a while due to school and other crap but thought i should post something about this. Do you guys think it was vital to give up Horak in the Erixon trade? I still believe Erixon will have the better NHL career but i am kind of nervous that might bite us in the ass. Thoughts?