New York Rangers Open Game Thread: Rangers At EV Zug

The New York Rangers will complete their European preseason friendlies in their matchup against EV Zug of Switzerland this afternoon.

The Rangers are 3-0 so far, and are looking to go a perfect 4-0 before they have to worry about the regular season opener October 7th.

Thus far we have gotten a good look at what the starting roster might look like against the Los Angeles Kings. And although nothing has been et ins tone yet with the 13th forward position, we should know a whole lot more on that subject when the final whistle blows this afternoon.

After playing just the first half of yesterday's game, Henrik Lundqvist won't even dress tonight. Martin Biron will get the start and will be backed up by Scott Stajcer.  Obviously Lundqvist is expected to start against the Kings.

We'll also be keeping an eye out on the Marc Staal situation, but for now, enjoy the game guys!