New York Rangers Recall Andre Deveaux From AHL

I can't even say that the New York Rangers announced that Andre Deveaux was called up, it was Carl Hagelin. Hagelin posted via twitter, congratulating his teammate on being re-called. It looks as if this was the replacement for Kris Newbury, since he was sent down following the Rangers 5-4 loss to the Senators.

Although, this could be a precautionary re-call for Mike Rupp, who is apparently having some knee problems as of late. So it seems as if we found the answer as to who the forward is, but who will be replacing Erixon? Kevin posted earlier, speculating that Marc Staal could possibly returning to the line-up, in time for Monday's contest against the Sharks.

Although, nothing has been confirmed yet, so we will see how it all plays out. It was also speculated that the Rangers could have reached an agreement with free agent, Anton Stralman. We will keep everyone posted on what happens over the next 24 hours.