Bantering Points: Rangers Need To Get Out Of Their Slump

NEW YORK - OCTOBER 29: Brad Richards #19 of the New York Rangers shoots past Chris Phillips #4 of the Ottawa Senators at Madison Square Garden on October 29, 2011 in New York City. (Photo by Chris Trotman/Getty Images)

 - As we posted yesterday, Sean Avery will be placed on re-entry waivers today at noon. He will clear waivers on Tuesday at noon, if he goes unclaimed. Although, every other NHL team has the opportunity to claim Avery off waivers, will anyone put in a claim?

 - After the recent struggles, who do you turn to, the players or the coach? Nick over at Rangers Tribune takes a look at what the current problems are within the club.

 - Wojtek Wolski had a questionable hit last night, and even received a "hitting to the head" penalty as well.  Although, it was reported today that he will not receive a further hearing. Bob McKenzie tweeted yesterday that the hit was ruled as a collision.

 - Mike Rupp was held out Sunday's game due to his nagging knee injury. Could his knee injury be worse that it was initially thought? Nick takes a look and wonders if his knee injury can raise some serious concern for the Rangers.