A Survey To Help Better Understand You

Hey guys,

I know that news is breaking like crazy in terms of the New York Rangers, but Blueshirt Banter needs your help.

The link below is a survey based on your experience with Blueshirt Banter and SB Nation. Please take a moment and take the survey when you have a chance. Your answers will greatly help myself, the development team and the rest of the SB Nation network create a better environment for all of you when you visit any of SB Nation's websites.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MWM6363

Also, the top-three websites with the most surveys will have $500 donated to the charity of the site's choice. Obviously that's a long shot, but it would be cool if we can help someone with a $500 donation.

That would be cool, but the key here is to better gauge your viewing experience, and how we can help make it better. So please take the survey, and if you have any questions you can always e-mail me at Joe@blueshirtbanter.com.

Thanks for the help guys.