FanPost

Players on Waivers worth Claiming???

Just saying.

Today, the Flyers put Blair Betts on waivers.  Remember Betts?  We let him walk so we can sign Donald Brashear (can I get a Fire Sather!).  I loved Betts b/c he was an amazing penalty killer.  Put him on a line with Rupp and Prust and we would have an amazing 4th line.  Avery's gone now, and I think Betts would fit better here.

Opening Day Roster:

Wolski-Richards-Gaborik

Dubinsky-Anisimov-Callahan

Zuccarello-Boyle-Stepan

Rupp-Betts-Prust

Eminger-Girardi

Sauer-McDonagh

DelZotto-Bickel

Lundqvist/Biron

Scratches- Fedotenko, Christensen, Staal (injured)