FanPost

EA NHL 12 simulation crowns Pens in 2012

Not that these things ever hold much credibility, but alas I am interested because it involves my two loves.

    The only notable Ranger news is Hank finally getting his much deserved Vezina with 41 wins, and 9 Shutouts!!

I am pretty happy with the simulation's close to reality results, minus Pitt and Blackhawks in the Finals, as well as the Maple Leafs MAKING the playoffs!!?!?.

   Not unbelievable( ^^except for the Leafs ^^)  It's just that I don't see the Hawks getting all the way with the few tweaks they have made. As well as having to contend with the stronger Nucks (+Dale Weise), Sharks, Kings, Ducks, and even Detroit all being much more solidified Cup contenders. Hawks are contenders just behind all these teams.

     Do I even have to mention that Sidney Crosby is a HUGE question mark to play anything like his old self, but that doesn't discredit them with what looks to be an even more lethal Evgeni Malkin back 100%.

Personally my picks are both guilty pleasures for the cup. With LA squaring off against the Tampa Bay Lightning. Bolts hoisting Lord Stanley in 7.  Once again, I know they are outlandish picks but tis just for fun. Find the link after some more rambling, just do it. jump.

Some other craziness I wont even let you read over there first..

    Alex the Great finding his old form, posting 110pts grabbing the Hart, Art Ross, and the Ted Lindsay, (formally Lester B Pearson) award for NHLPA voted most outstanding player.

Shea Weber sleeping with the Norris, and Brayden Schenn (not too crazy) winning the Calder ROY.

    Really curious as to where the Rangers finished in all this, but undoubtedly they made the playoffs on the last game of the season against the Flyers. Off of a Eric Christensen/ MZA shootout winner. :-P Only to be knocked out in the 2nd round by the Flyers in 6. (just to be clear, a hypothesis not part of the fake real sim.)

Check it out finally for yourself..

NHL 12 Simulation