FanPost

Since When Does Pierre Love Jagr?

If your happier than ever to finally see regular season hockey on TV and your watching the Bruins-Flyers season opener right now, Im sure you noticed something different. Unfamiliar. Just wierd.

Pierre McGuire is praising Jagr every chance he gets.

"Look at Jagr getting back!"

"Jagr hustling back on D"

"Jagr looking great, getting his 1600th point!" (congrats btw I still love you JJ)

Ok, I realize these are just little things, but from what I remember when he was with the Rangers, Jagr was always Pierre's scapegoat. Always bashing on him. Suddenly he comes back after 3 years to play from the Flyers and this guy is deepthroating the Czech superstar.

I guess, what Im trying to say is...

I hate you Pierre.

[UPDATE 15:00 into the 2nd period --> Pierre: Eddie, Jagr has to be one of the best powerplay players you've played with, ehh?]

(Prediction for tomorrow: NYR 1 LA 4)