FanPost

Two games in and people are already slamming this team....

Jeez people relax.....we saw a tired team lose one goal games on back to back days; we're without our franchise defensemen, and we're plugging holes with Steve Eminger and Tim Erixon

Lets look at the positives.....

Henrik is playing out of his mind; no slow start from him.

Richards is already brilliant.

Gaborik looks healthy, strong, and willing to go to the net; 180 degrees from any point last year

Callahan and Dubinsky look great.

McDonagh and Girardi are also playing out of their minds.

And Del Zotto....he looks somewhat capable so far.

The only real negatives I see, aside from the Staal injury, is Eminger looks like he's clueless.  The goal he caused against Anaheim, where he left his position to check Erixon's guy - checking Erixon in the process - really made Stevie look like a moron.  The less ice time he gets the better off we'll be; sad to say as I think he's a good team guy with willingness.

Anyway, its two games in and people need to relax.

Another question; does anybody get the feeling they're grooming John Giannone to take Sam's spot one day?  I'm gonna watch the games on mute and let my 5 month old daughter do the play-by-play if that happens.