FanPost

Ales Hemsky?

What do people think about taking a shot at Hemsky? Obviously has a terrible injury history over the past few years, and has started off this year on a similar path, but if healthy he could provide some nice offense. His cap hit is manageable at 4.1 mil and at least from an outsiders point of view it doesn't appear that he will figure into Edmontons long term plans, so he could be had for a very reasonable price. I believe he plays on the right most of the time, but throwing him on the left of Richards and Gabby (when torts decides to put them back together) could be a great combination of skill. What would it take? Wolski, MZA and a pick? Thoughts on this deal? other deals?