Four New York Rangers Appear On NHL All-Star Ballot

RALEIGH NC - JANUARY 30: Marc Staal #18 of the New York Rangers Henrik Lundqvist #30 of New York Rangers and Erik Karlsson #65 of the Ottowa Senators and Team Staal talk after they were defeated 11 to 10 by Team Lidstrom in the 58th NHL All-Star Game at RBC Center on January 30 2011 in Raleigh North Carolina. (Photo by Kevin C. Cox/Getty Images)

The National Hockey League revealed an early voting ballot for the 2012 NHL All-Star Game, which will be held in Ottawa. Among the rest of the league, four Rangers have currently made the list. Those players include forwards Marian Gaborik and Brad Richards, defenseman Marc Staal and goaltender Henrik Lundqvist.

However, there are two names that are currently missing from that list, Dan Girardi and Ryan Callahan. Although both were not included on the initial ballot, fans will be able to write-in votes starting on November 14th. These two definitely deserve to be on that list, along with their fellow teammates.

There are some players that are including on this list, just because of their name within the league. Sidney Crosby is included on this list, along with Marc Staal, and those two haven't play a single game this year. Not to take anything away from their skills, it just doesn't seem fair to some other players who have played well this year.

Anyways, you can check out the full list of ballots here. We hope to see a ton of Dan Girardi and Ryan Callahan write-ins!