Today is 11/11/11. At 11:11:11 AM & PM, please take a moment to "Bless This Mess": The Messiah...#11...Captain Mark Douglas Messier...born, reared and 5-times a Stanley Cup Champion in EDM who, b/c of the historic feat below, later hoisted his 6th Stanley Cup on 6/14/94 inside "The World's Most Famous Arena."

Mark, from all of us....Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy2JAOVJyRY&feature=related