The Noon Number: 2.55

NEW YORK - NOVEMBER 11: Sean Avery #16 of the New York Rangers celebrates his goal in the first period against the Carolina Hurricanes at Madison Square Garden on November 11, 2011 in New York City. (Photo by Chris Trotman/Getty Images)

Today's Noon Number feels a little like a math equation, but in a good way. On their six-game winning streak the New York Rangers are scoring 2.55 goals for every one goal their respective opponent is scoring.

That's a pretty wide margin, and it's not just been one or two players who have stepped up -- although Marian Gaborik, Artem Anisimov and Derek Stepan have been the biggest part of that number.

Guys like Ryan Callahan (four goals and two assists), Brad Richards (two goals and two assists) and Brandon Dubinsky (one goal, four assists) have all stepped up during those six games.

If you're wondering, during the six-game winning streak Gaborik registered four goals and two assists, Stepan scored three goals and added five assists and Anisimov has notched a goal and six assists.

It's not just the forwards either. Ryan McDonagh (one goal and two assists), Dan Girardi (two goals and two assists) and Michael Del Zotto (one goal and one assist) have all contributed offensively as well.

Basically, every part is moving in the right direction, which is exactly why a winning streak has followed.