FanPost

Anyone upset now that we didn't get Sheldon Souray last year?

The guy is putting up a spectacular start to the season, this is his stat line through 16 games: Goals: 4 Assists: 9 Points: 13 +/-:+9 PIM:31 Hits: 11 Blocked Shots: 21 PPG: 2 PPA: 2 SHG: 1 GWG: 1 The guy is a 1.65 million cap hit. Is anyone upset now that he isn't wearing the Rangers sweater? I know I am. Glen Sather usually goes after the reclamation projects around the league I am suprised he didn't take a shot on Souray.