FanPost

Vote DAN GIRARDI, Your 2011-12 All-Star!!

Ok, I'll start this out saying this is my first post. I've been a Rangers fan as long as I've been alive. My Grandfather has had season tickets since the old Garden (I've only been around long enough to see '94 and all it's glory).

Anyways, the NHL has opened up the voting as everyone likely knows and Dan Girardi was left off the Ballot. The only reason I was aware of this is because of Tortorella's rant, but the man has a point. The fact that Staal is on the ballot (even Crosby to a degree) is kind of ridiculous.

In any case, last year, I believe Sean Avery was voted so highly he warranted a position in the All-Star game, but did not make the final cut due to judgement of those in charge of the game. DAN GIRARDI belongs in this game, and I think he has a good chance of making it. I just voted for him 30 times and you should too. So there you have it! Thank you, and good day.