Bantering Points: The Week In Review

The New York Rangers are looking to win eight games in review tonight. But before we get into any of that, let's look at the week's best stories on Blueshirt Banter.

- Blueshirt Banter interviewed Jim Schoenfeld and so far three stories have been published, with more on the way. Here's what he had to say on the Rangers resurgence from the team's slow start. Here's what he had to say about the play of Ryan McDonagh. Here is what he had to say about Marian Gaborik's play this year.

George takes a look at the Rangers individual scoring chances, and updates his earlier stories.

Brandon talks about why it's such a great day to be a fan of the New York Rangers.

Relive the Rangers last win, a 4-2 decision over the New York Islanders which clinched the team's current seven-game winning streak which they take into Montreal tonight.