Bantering Points: Can The Rangers Rebound Against Florida?

UNIONDALE, NY - NOVEMBER 15: Sean Avery #16 of the New York Rangers (center) celebrates scoring a first period goal against the New York Islanders at Nassau Coliseum on November 15, 2011 in Uniondale, New York. (Photo by Christopher Pasatieri/Getty Images)

 - Tim Erixon was demoted to the AHL a little bit under a month ago. Michael Del Zotto took the same path that Erixon is currently taking. Del Zotto excelled in his first season, and faced a constant up and down phase throughout last season. Brandon takes a look at how this path with effect Tim Erixon's development.

 - Hockey's Future conducted an article which ranked each team based on their prospects, within the organization. Where did the Rangers fall on this list? They came out near the middle of the pack at number thirteen. They also list the top five prospects within the system which are, Chris Kreider, Christian Thomas, Tim Erixon, Ryan McDonagh, and J.T. Miller.

 - With their current win streak over, the Rangers need to look ahead and get back to winning ways. Although it is a little too late, this article by Nick still applies to any games/winning streaks throughout the season. The Rangers need to remain level headed and not get ahead of themselves when they win.

 - In case you haven't seen already, the Rangers released an app for the iPhone, Android and Blackberry. You can find a variety of news, notes and videos within the app. To view additional information on the app, you can visit the Rangers official website by clicking here.