2012 Winter Classic: Philadelphia Flyers Winter Classic Jerseys Released

This was news that broke yesterday, but the Philadelphia Flyers have released their Winter Classic jerseys. You can see them here.

According to Andrew Gross, the Rangers will be unveiling their jersey "soon," which should put an end to all the insane speculation. If you all remember, Blueshirt Banter actually put an end to one of these rumors over the summer, so it will be nice to not have to see all the incorrect tweets and rumors for a change.

Anyway, I actually like the Flyers choice. The jersey seems to be sharp, and while not a whole lot more throwback then their original jersey, I still like the cream nameplate and lower bar on the jersey.

Honestly, I think the jerseys are getting even more attention than the game itself right now, but that's not necessarily a bad thing, the throwback jerseys are one of the coolest parts of the event.

Thoughts on this guys?