FanPost

The Pierre McGuire drinking game

So, I accidentally click on a Sid Crybaby story at yahoo sports, and found this in the comments.  (I take no credit for it)  I'm bored, but this gave me a laugh.  After the jump we shall go

Try the Pierre McGuire drinking game

DRINK ONE GULP OF YOUR DRINK IF PIERRE USES ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
* Dion Phaneuf
* Mike Richards
* Carey Price
* Jonathen Toews
* Sid
* Monster
* Whaaamo!
* El- Kabong
* Real Deal
* Puck Poise
* Big Body Presence
* Active Stick
* Calls a Player "Special" or " a fine young man"
* Wow!
* Tenacity

DRINK TWO GULPS OF YOUR DRINK IF PIERRE:

* Giggles at any point during the game
* Pronounces a European club team using European Pronounciation
* Mentions people he met in Europe
* Says " Team 'X' Scouting staff did a great job finding this player"
* Says something extremeley gay (EX. Big Stick...SHOWERS....player with shirt off)
* Goes nuts when a team, has two many men
* If a stick breaks and Pierre rambles on about one-piece sticks
* Says welcome to the Show (Ex. Welcome to the Crosby Show)
* If pierre says "Time and Space"
* If Pierre goes on about a player's Junior Career
* If Pierre says "Its Hammer Time"
* Says "Sheer Larcany"

HAVE 3 GULPS OF YOUR DRINK IF PIERRE:

* Mentions a Staal brother who isn't playing
* Mentions a Sutter brother who isn't involved in the game
* Says the Game is a Classic!
* says " Team X should be so exicted about havng this guy he is gonna be great for them down the road".
* If Pierre says "Roof Daddy"
* If Pierre goes " Thats a Double Dion"
* Pierre uses his famous line "He suckin' dirty pond water"
* "x" player is oozing with hockey sense."
* drink if pierre uses 3 or more adjectives consecutively to describe a player or a team... Ie: "Size, athleticism, composure etc..." extra drinks if he uses terms such as "big body presence" that are already on the chart as said adjectives.

CHUG A BEER IF PIERRE:

* Has an Orgasm at the mic (
* If Pierre ruins the moment aka butchers the call
* Says " Thats vintage X" (Ex. Thats Vintage Jake Allen)