Andre Deveaux Gets 3 Game Suspension; New York Rangers Gameday Line-ups

The NHL has announced that Andre Deveaux will be suspended three games for his hit to the head of Tomas Fleischman. As a result, Carl Hagelin will make his NHL debut, along with his Rangers debut today in Washington. Tortorella said that Hagelin will add some speed to the Rangers line-up, and help open up some ice.

There were also some other roster tweaks made by coach John Tortorella. Erik Christensen will be a healthy scratch, along with defenseman Anton Stralman, and in place of them will be John Mitchell and Jeff Woywitka. According to Tortorella, he doesn't see much in Christensen's game right now, which is why he made the decision to sit him.

There are no definite lines in place, but it seems as if John Mitchell will center the fourth line, with Hagelin on his left, and Prust on the right. Jeff Woywitka will be going back to the third pairing with Steve Eminger. Also, Carl Hagelin will be wearing number 62 for the Rangers, along with John Mitchell wearing number 34.